- Email Contextual Apps that allow you to access Sales, Service, Chatter and other content in the context of the mails your users receive
- The ability to save emails back into Salesforce, Log Calls, and create Tasks
- Chatter and Business Actions sidebar apps in Gmail
- Google Calendar sidebar app for viewing Salesforce content related to the people you meet with.
- Standard capability to configure and administer CloudFactor applications via our Application Console.
- Access to all the Standard Edition features listed above
- The ability to build your own custom CloudFactor apps using the CloudFactor Salesforce connector API
- This requires a higher degree of technical skill to build custom CloudFactor apps on your own
***If you need to build custom CloudFactor apps using the CloudFactor Salesforce API, or want to surface content from additional services that aren’t provided out-of-the-box by CloudFactor, Enterprise Edition is the solution for your organization. Otherwise, we recommend going with the Standard Edition.